Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2 Taco-Man Plays Zelda 2

Well done, but could have been more funny or inventive.

And besides, Zelda 2 is awesome. :) It's different from the others yes, but the biggest flaw I could actually find in the game is that there is the stupidly easy way to beat the very last boss. :)

Samination responds:

Thanks!

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

A well-done short movie

It's a nice and well done video that describes an idea in a neat and and appropriately compact and humoristic package.

The thing I'm wondering though is why do you emphasize this as having no hidden messages and just being a jigsaw story? That isn't really funny as a joke, nor does it prevent people from getting offended. Instead, I feel that that's basically just undermining the whole movie.

Army Of Darkness INTRO Army Of Darkness INTRO

Great stuff!

This kind of reminds me of some old short animations I made with Deluxe animation back in the day. :) But they were just having fun as a kid and can't really be compared to this.

Obviously a lot of effort went into this, and it shows respect to the actual movie. It's kind of hard to review a thing like this though. It's well done, but there is really no way you can call it original. I was about to give this an 8, but to support the spirit of something that's genuinely Old school%u2122 I'll give this a 9. :)

MusicBox MusicBox

Nice job!

Develops nicely and the length is appropriate.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Absolutely brilliant!

Perfect! Both, the track and the flash. I was a bit sceptical, when the always great, but perhaps a bit overused Carmina Burana started rolling, but as the flash progressed, it truly hit the jackpot!

All my 5 are belong to this! :)